Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sleeping Cat on Car Trunk

Sleeping Lolcat on a Car Trunk in Buenos Aires, Argentina
"Nah, buzz off! I wanna sleeping. Iz time for my cat nap. Yu can't has your car now!" Hmm, seems there are some of these funny Lolcats out there, too, in Buenos Aires. This cat is making a nap on someone's car trunk and doesn't want to be bothered. Actually, I've never seen such relaxed cats before as in the busy streets of Buenos Aires. There are thousands of stray cats living the urban wild life and get fed by locals.

8 comments:

Clueless in Boston said...

I guess if it's in the shade anything is fair game for a kitty. I have cat paw tracks all over my car most mornings; it seems the neighborhood cats like my car:)

Lowell said...

Very pretty cat! Can't imagine someone wouldn't take the thing home and care for it...

AB said...

Que gatito más bonito

Julie said...

That is an absolutely gorgeous pink nose! I love how cats do that: maybe the engine was still warm when the cat was looking for a place to sleep.

stromsjo said...

Ah, interesting. Judging by those paw prints wandering up and down across my car someone is fond of taking a nightly nap up there as well but I haven't yet caught him in the act - so to speak.

Prospero said...

What is it about cats and cars?

RogerB said...

You have to love "cat attitude"! Great photo.

Krishnakumar T K said...

Too cute. Superb shot.

Regards,
Suhasini
http://indiancolumbus.blogspot.com
- A unique travel blog