Wow, amazing how time flies! Buenos Aires Perception turns 6 month today. To celebrate this event, I thought it would be a great idea to cook something quickly. Hope you are hungry. Well, if you ever want to utilize a pressure cooker by yourself just follow the instructions given in the stencil on the door.
- Choose a recipe from the pressure cooker cookbook of your choice.
- Specify cooking method and cooking time.
- Pour required amount of liquid into the pressure cooker.
- Add the food. Use the cooking rack, if desired.
- Make sure the vent pipe is open and unclogged.
- Cook for the length of time specified in step 2.
- Reduce pressure by opening the air vent. Watch out for steam that will escape. Make sure the pressure is completely down. Only then open the pressure cooker carefully!
- Voila! Serve the food and enjoy your meal.