Monday, August 24, 2009

Foxy Stencils for a Quicker Kitchen

Pressure Cooker Instruction Graffiti and Foxy Stencil in a Gallery Adjunct to the Hollywood in Cambodia Cafe in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Wow, amazing how time flies! Buenos Aires Perception turns 6 month today. To celebrate this event, I thought it would be a great idea to cook something quickly. Hope you are hungry. Well, if you ever want to utilize a pressure cooker by yourself just follow the instructions given in the stencil on the door.

  1. Choose a recipe from the pressure cooker cookbook of your choice.
  2. Specify cooking method and cooking time.
  3. Pour required amount of liquid into the pressure cooker.
  4. Add the food. Use the cooking rack, if desired.
  5. Make sure the vent pipe is open and unclogged.
  6. Cook for the length of time specified in step 2.
  7. Reduce pressure by opening the air vent. Watch out for steam that will escape. Make sure the pressure is completely down. Only then open the pressure cooker carefully!
  8. Voila! Serve the food and enjoy your meal.

10 comments:

Rob Siemann said...

Well, congratulations to your first 6 months! May you still blogging in 50 years!
Thank you for this post! It will help me convince my wife that cooking can be easy! I am the cook in the family.su

stromsjo said...

I guess checking the vent pipe is the most important step... So what should we be cooking using this device then?

Congrats on six good months!

Lowell said...

Methinks my life is enough of a pressure cooker!

But time does go by fast and even faster as one gets older. Congratulations on your 6-month milestone!

Wolynski said...

You do have the most varied topics in your blog, which makes it interesting. Pressure cookers? No, I'd be afraid they'd explode. What's wrong with regular old cooking?

Celeste Maia said...

I never used a pressure cooker, and I cook a lot. Dont know why, I guess I like slow cooking better. And that reminds me that one eats so well in Buenos Aires, what fantastic restaurants you have in your beautiful city! Even through Patagonia, I always ate so well. Palta and centollo, hummm there is nothing better...
Thanks for your great comment.

Andreea said...

:) I don't know what you cooked in there but the fox seems very interested. From what I remember from school it must be rodents, birds or some other type of small game. I'll settle for birds.

Congrats on your six months of blogging.

peenkfrik said...

Now that's what I call a not so boring way of giving instructions. :)

Sharon said...

Congratulations on your 6 month milestone. I hope many more photos are on the way.

My mother used to cook with a pressure cooker when we were children. I always loved those meals. I loved the way the flavors all melded.

EG CameraGirl said...

Happy anniversary. Six months went by quickly, I bet, but life is like that when you're having fun.

Prospero said...

Congratulations on your 6 month anniversary. I like that fox!