Friday, November 20, 2009

Inspiration is for any Age

Kiddo in Front of a Painting in the Museo Naional de Bellas Artes in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Gotcha! You're younger than 20 years of age and appreciate art? What's wrong with you? This young guy was all alone and deeply contemplating this painting in the Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes (MNBA). So I guess it is not true to say that youngsters are not interested in well established art. At least in Buenos Aires you see many adolescents in the museums of the city and I don't speak of students on a field trip. Well, art has always been a great source of inspiration. It is truly for any age. Maybe this kiddo is the next Michelangelo or a new Banksy.

7 comments:

Lowell said...

That's encouraging. I think. Or maybe he didn't dare move 'cause his pants would fall off! ;-)

tapirgal said...

These are such nice images, and your text was great! It's good to see young people enjoying art. The older I get the less I appreciate much of theirs, which, I suppose is too bad.

R.Ferrari said...

INteressante.

Unknown said...

This tryptic is just fantastic! Well done!

Luis Gomez said...

I like the image of the boy looking at the painting. Some how it gives me a sense of curiosity.

AB said...

Looking for inspiration for his next graffiti spraying?

Andreea said...

I've seen adolescents in museums but I have to say that usually they don't look as hip as this kid.