Friday, April 10, 2009

Political Wall Murals in Buenos Aires

Political graffiti supporting six Paraguayan farmers on a wall somewhere in Palermo, Buenos Aires
This political graffiti, also referred to as mural, was painted on a wall somewhere in Palermo. Graffiti and murals conveying political messages can be found all over in Buenos Aires. This mural painting is supporting six Paraguayan farmers who claimed political asylum in Argentina. The campaign wasn't successful and the Argentine government rejected the asylum claims. Unfortunately, I do not know much more about this incident but I'd like to. So, feel free to clarify.

1 comment:

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

Great photos. I so enjoy Argentina. I am glad you enjoyed the cactus and Chihuly on my site. I will have more Chihuly coming up and a tour of Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin West over the next few weeks.